Writing and Editing Help
Some tips for writing and contributing to a perfect topic:
1. Check there isn't already a topic about it using the search bar - just because there isn't an article of the exact same name, doesn't mean that it hasn't already been done.
2. Write a good introduction - tell people the basics of your article, so they can tell if they're on the right page.
3. Write the main body of your article - explain what it is, what it does, and how it does it. Write as much as you can about its in-game appearance and any relevance to the real world.
4. Add links - keep your page connected. Add links on your page to other articles, or add links to yours via others. This gives your article publicity, allowing it to flourish.
5. Add some pictures - try to illustrate the subject of your article, both in-game and in the real world.
6. Finally, categorise it - use the little bar at the bottom of the page to put your article in the correct place. There is currently a dense network of categories used in the wiki, so look at similar articles to see what you should file yours under.